Kendrick Lamar VS Drake

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power

Messmer

Low rep power
that's how i felt listening to euphoria but the next 2 are actually competent imo
Everything after euphoria is competent in terms of intent, both singles are already highest rated on rym and tbh it’s better music than most of Mr Morale, when you call Drake a colonizer you’ve lost me. I enjoy Drake making fun of his troon uncle and his performative activism because it’s entertaining. Drake flexing his kikery because he knows that nigger doesn’t have the balls to call him a jew

Messmer

Low rep power
Drake also mentioned on Family Matters that Kendrick called him to tell him what he could and couldn’t say in the “beef.” I don’t really care either way but Kendrick’s fanbase is 100% more insufferable than Drakes. That fat faggot redhead on tiktok made my mind up on that awhile ago

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
for me it's more about how euphoria sounds like shit and the other 2 sound decent. and drake is clearly insecure about not being a nigger's nigger. although kendrick is obviously anti-white, it would be more cringe if kendrick was attacking an actual white person for being white. with this, it's ethnonarcisissm on roughly the same level as TPAB

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
if i were drake i'd consider making some shit up about kendrick to save face or muddy the waters at this point. like start saying he has some weird fetish or had gay sex one time

kendrick is calling drake a pedophile, naming his parents, and saying he should die. this has escalated to ethan ralph level

Messmer

Low rep power
if i were drake i'd consider making some shit up about kendrick to save face or muddy the waters at this point. like start saying he has some weird fetish or had gay sex one time

kendrick is calling drake a pedophile, naming his parents, and saying he should die. this has escalated to ethan ralph level
The reason Kendrick said all that is because he said that his girl cheated on him with Dave Free and one of his kids isn’t his, and that he has a history of beating women. I thought Kendrick was going to call Drake a pedophile on Euphoria right out of the gate

Messmer

Low rep power
If it actually turns out that the secret Drake daughter that not even Pusha T knew about is confirmed to be not real and he got baited by Drake then it’s a Drake W

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
drake should just hire some retarded niggers to get in a car and pull up across from kendrick at a traffic light and uh.

namsayn. :cigar:

Messmer

Low rep power
Drake Jewberg and K-dork battle to see who’s the most cringe millennial faggat. wow fascinating.

i hate K-niggers stupid fucking voice and how every “hip hop head” soyfaces over this ugly goblin manlet pussy nigger who simps for trannies and thinks white peepo rayciss and also they put a crown of thorns on this nigger and gave him a pulitzer prize for being a nigger.

yawn.

drake is at least based for probly raping the underage millie bobbie brownberg :coffee:
Prescient :blush: