The Chat Thread

DonVanVlietPatchDaiOuJou

... Groyper.
Staff member
High rep power

muttonhead

High rep power
Buttholer
i will no longer allow my boners to ruin my life. i’m in charge here, penis. you hear me fagot? *slaps penis across the face*

*it starts getting hard*

uh oh…
:augh:

*immediately starts typing lewd prompt into google images while penis throbs in anticipation*

NO!!!!

FUCK YOU!! STAY BACK
:eggbird::gun::choas::choas::choas::choas::choas::choas::choas:

DonVanVlietPatchDaiOuJou

... Groyper.
Staff member
High rep power
clicked a random thread on sharty forum to get a sense of what their board culture is like

wow, and i thought our userbase was cringe :eggbird:

mochi

High rep power
soyjak party was bad enough when kuz owned it and i kept telling him to remove that vile stain from existence when it was new but he just responded with soyjaks. how unpredictable...

the average soyjak user and the site's sense of humor is exactly the same as 11 year old tf2 players who think sfm animations are funny
they are the same people from a different generation

Stiff

I 💚 love
Developer
High rep power
the average soyjak user and the site's sense of humor is exactly the same as 11 year old tf2 players who think sfm animations are funny
they are the same people from a different generation
They're literally watching Skibidi Toilet. SFM/GMod funny has had more staying power than any other genre I can think of from the era before higher effort autism got pinched out by watch time based recommendations and short videos.

Q DROP: I went to find an example and saw that this 10+ year old SFM video had been removed for hate speech, so I went to that archive page, and there was a link in the description to the intro song. The channel that re-uploaded that song looks like it has a Kizuna AI avatar... in a 2014 snapshot?!? :affraid:
kizunaaiprobably.png

What did they know?