Mary Phagan Was Raped and Murdered by Leo Frank of B’nai B’rith on April 26, 1913

Mary Phagan Was Raped and Murdered by Leo Frank of B’nai B’rith on April 26, 1913

Know Your Enemy

Leo Max Frank – born April 17, 1884, was a violent Jewish serial child molester, pedophile-rapist, adulterous whoremonger and vicious strangler known for the 1913 ritual murder of 13 year-old Mary Phagan.

Born to a jewish-American family in Texas, Frank was raised in New York and earned a degree in mechanical engineering from Cornell University before moving to Atlanta in 1908. Marrying in 1910, he involved himself with the city’s jewish community and was elected president of the Atlanta chapter of the B’nai B’rith, a jewish fraternal organization, in 1912. Modern B’nai B’rith members have exhibited an ongoing, current and  troubling history of pedophilia, including harboring child pornography, and Leo Frank would be part of that child-sex legacy, revealing the historical pedophile tendencies of the B’nai B’rith past.

Frank worked as a high profile General Superintendent at The jewish-owned National Pencil Company in the heart of Atlanta, Georgia. He was hired on by his uncle Moses Frank, an investor and stock owner in the company. More than 19 factory employees in 1913 would disclose that Leo Frank was an aggressive sexual predator and child molester, one who often made inappropriate sexual innuendos and propositioned numerous pre-teen and teenage child laborers for sexual favors.

Leo M. Frank managed two companies, the Forsyth and Bell Pencil Lead Plant. They were grueling sweatshops that employed Gentile, poverty stricken pre-teen and teenage girls and boys; these children from poor families often worked 11 hour shifts during the day, five to six days a week, in horrendous conditions and for meager pay of just pennies an hour.

In 1913 there were growing concerns amongst the citizens regarding child labor at factories owned by members of the jewish community. One of these children was 13 year old Mary Phagan, who worked at the National Pencil Company.

On Confederate Memorial Day, Saturday, April 26, 1913, Mary Phagan left home at a quarter to twelve and headed to the pencil factory. She was to pick up her pay of $1.20, a day’s work. According to Leo Frank, in a shuttered factory, Mary Phagan walked into his second floor inner office at 12:02 PM, but Frank claimed he did not know her name at the time. She called out her employee number #186. Frank claimed he thumbed through his payroll box and pulled out an envelope with her initials M.P. and employee number #186 written on it with a lead pencil, and then handed the envelope to thirteen year old Mary Phagan.

According to Frank, as Mary Phagan was about to leave, she allegedly turned around at the door and asked him if the metal had arrived, and Leo Frank claimed he told her “no”. It was later determined that Leo Frank had lured Mary Phagan into the metal room, which was just down the hall from his own second floor office, with an answer to her question about whether or not the metal had come, saying “I Don’t Know”. (Let’s go see)

Phagan was one of four child laborers who had been laid off the previous Monday, April 21, 1913, when supplies of brass sheet metal had run out. After having lured her into the metal room and closing the doors behind them, Leo offered Mary her job back in exchange for sex. When she resisted him and tried to escape, Frank grabbed her, pounded her in the face with his angry fist and slammed her head against the handle of the lathe machine, leaving 6 to 12 bloody hairs entangled on it. Then he bludgeoned, raped and garroted Phagan with a 7-foot cord so she couldn’t tell anyone. Mary Phagan’s strangulation became a national scandal once the discovery of it hit the media’s press. The jewish community feared being disgraced, because a high profile member of their community had committed such a disgracefully heinous crime.

Mary Phagan’s strangulation became a national scandal once the discovery of it hit the media’s press. The jewish community feared being disgraced, because a high profile member of their community had committed such a disgracefully heinous crime. According to Leo Frank’s own statements which amounted to a virtual admissions of murder. (See State’s Exhibit B)

The beating, pedophile-rape and strangling of Mary Phagan, occurred between “12:05 to 12:10, maybe 12:07”, with an absolute time range of 12:05 to 12:15. After Frank murdered Mary Phagan, he asked his lackey Negro custodian and watchdog, Jim Connolly, to dump the body in the rear of the basement in front of a large furnace, with the unspoken intention of later asking Connolly to stuff Mary Phagan in the oven to cremate her. When Frank & Connolly went back to Leo’s second floor office, Frank asked Connolly to ghost write unheard-of & never before created murder notes, as if they were being written by Mary Phagan while she was in the middle of being raped and killed by the Nightwatchman Newt Lee.

Newt Lee was an honest Negro employee who had not arrived to work yet, but would be at the factory in the late afternoon to begin his security guard rounds. The body was placed in such a way that Newt Lee would eventually discover it. Although Frank had tried to frame him, Lee would have some interesting sworn testimony to provide about Leo M. Frank’s unusual behavior on that infamous day, testimony that even Leo Frank would not counter or explain away during his August 18, 1913 trial testimony. During the trial, while trying to frame Newt Lee, one reason Frank gave for Lee’s guilt… “Have you ever smelled a Negro?”

Leo Frank returned to the factory after his late “lunch” of eating absolutely nothing and waited around for Jim Connolly to return promptly, on the promise of $200 in Greenbacks, that is if Jim would incinerate the body, but when Connolly never came back that late afternoon, Frank became nervous, agitated, frenetic and excited, and in a last pitched act of desperation, he snatched the contrived murder notes he had dictated to Connolly to scrawl up earlier, and scattered them next to Phagan’s body in the gloom of the basement. Frank then went back upstairs to possibly resume a poorly and partly consummated clean up job in the metal room which included smearing and rubbing haskolene into the blood stains left by Mary Phagans head when she dropped on the floor.

When Newt Lee finally arrived at work at 4pm, Frank was bustling with nervousness, frantic, agitated, frenzied and excited. Frank ordered Newt Lee to leave the factory, have a good time and come back at 6PM or 6:30PM. Lee asked Frank if he could please sleep in the packing room for an hour or two, but Frank wouldn’t let him stay and was insistent that Newt leave the factory and go out and have a good time – Frank practically pushed Lee out of the factory.

When Newt returned at 6PM, Frank left briskly and got home at 6:30pm. He immediately called the factory but no one picked up. When he called again at 7:00pm, Newt Lee finally picked up. Frank, in a brisk frazzled voice, asked if everything was alright at the factory and when Newt Lee said Yes, Frank said goodbye and slammed the phone. Frank had never called the factory on a Saturday or any day for that matter before, to check up on things, according to Lee. Frank was calling the factory to see if Newt had discovered the body of Phagan, because Newt was supposed to check every square inch of the factory during his rounds, but once the factory was locked up, Newt might not have gone all the way back into the basement or at all.

At 3:10 AM Newt Lee went to ‘recline on’ and make a deposit in the Negro toilet located in right-back area of the basement, and upon finishing his business, when Lee stood up, he spotted a twisted body dumped on a sawdust and cinder pile near the furnace. When he approached the dead body, he noticed that her dress was pulled up and her underwear was torn and pulled down, soaked in blood and urine, and a cord was dug, snug and deep into the tender flesh of her neck.

Newt left as quickly as he could and called Leo Frank for nearly 10 minutes straight, but there was no answer. Finally, giving up on ringing Frank, Newt Lee called the police station at 3:28 AM and one of the biggest scandals of the early 20th century began to unfold.

The Police and Detectives were on the scene within minutes and were let in by Newt Lee who waited by the front door for them to arrive, and they went down the hatchway, descended the diagonal ladder with lanterns and flash lights, beginning their investigation. They noticed drag marks from the front of the elevator that lead all the way to the cinder/saw dust pile in front of the furnace. They had to pull down a stocking to confirm the girl was White, because she had been dragged in the dirty floor. They immediately contacted Leo M. Frank because he was a senior level manager who had been at the shuttered factory that day. Frank resisted going with the police when they arrived because he wanted some coffee and breakfast. He was very nervous, pale, trembling, fumbling with himself and was hung over badly with a hoarse voice. He fired questions at the police so quickly they didn’t have a chance to answer.

After questioning him and numerous other people, evidence seemed to conclusively point in the direction of Leo M. Frank. Two days later, on the morning of Tuesday, April 29, 1913, Frank was arrested, detained, and later indicted. The official murder investigation wasted no time. The coroner’s inquest began shortly after nine o’clock on Wednesday, the 30th day of April. The impaneled Jury hearing the testimony consisted of 7 men in total, 6 inquest Jurymen and the Coroner.

Concerning his alibi, Frank said he had forgotten for the first week of the murder investigation to bring forward Lemmie A Quinn, foreman of the metal room, a key witness. At the Coroner’s Inquest, Quinn came forward to provide suspicious and contrived testimony. Coroner Paul Donehoo and his Inquest Jury impaneled & questioned over 100 employees and dozens of other associated people. The week long inquest and testimony provided left very strong suspicion on Frank when Thursday, May 8th 1913, the Mary Phagan Inquest drew to a close.

The Coroner and his Inquest Jury of six men voted unanimously 7 to 0 recommending Leo M. Frank be turned over to, and investigated by a Grand Jury of 23 men which included 5 jews. Newt Lee was ordered to be held as a material witness. Deputy Plennie Minor delivered the unanimous verdict of the Coroner’s Inquest Jury to Leo M. Frank who was being held in the infamous Tower. Frank was sitting browsing a local newspaper at the time. Deputy Plennie Minor approached Leo Frank and told him about the unanimous verdict, which had ordered that he and Lee be held for an investigation by the Grand Jury! Newt Lee slumped his head, and Frank insolently replied that it was no more than he had expected.

Two hundred factory workers and affiliated witnesses were subpoenaed by the Grand Jury. On May 24th 1913, the day the Grand Jury of twenty three men were to vote, after an exhaustive review of testimony and evidence concerning Leo M. Frank, two Grand Jurors where not present which meant that only a majority of 11 instead of 12 votes were necessary to indict. In a result that set a powerful tone for the future of the trial, the Grand Jury voted unanimously 21 to 0 in favor of indicting Leo M. Frank for the murder of little Mary Phagan.

With four jews voting unanimously with seventeen other Gentile men to Indict Leo M. Frank, it put serious doubts about the jewish Communities historical and contemporary race hate claims that the Leo M. Frank Case was a vast anti-jewish and anti-Semitic conspiracy. Twenty one Jurymen unanimously signed the indictment requiring Leo M. Frank to be held and reviewed by trial with a cohort of 13 men, a Judge and a petite Jury of 12 men.

Leo Frank’s conviction inspired the formation of the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith, a Jewish espionage and spy agency masquerading as a civil rights organization, one which has been working to undermine and destroy White countries through political and legal manipulation.

Immediately following the Leo M. Frank murder trial, Frank’s defense team requested a new trial. The presiding judge Leonard S. Roan denied the appeal. Another motion for a new trial was denied by the Georgia Supreme Court in February 1914 after much review. Judge Leonard S. Roan, finally sentenced Leo M. Frank to be hanged on his birthday April 17th 1913, putting infinite doubt on the suggestion of the Jewish community’s and Frank defense’s statements and forged documents, that Judge Leonard Roan had doubted the verdict.

With no more court appeal options left for Leo Frank and the Prison Commission denying his request for clemency, there was only one more option, a commutation by the corrupt Governor of Georgia, John M. Slaton. Frank applied to Governor John M. Slaton for Executive Clemency. On June 21, 1915, just six days before Nathaniel Edwin Harris, the newly elected governor, was to take office, and one day before Frank was scheduled to hang (June 22 1915), Slaton commuted Frank’s death sentence to life in prison. (Paid off)

There was so much outrage and fury by the public, that in order to protect Leo Frank, he was transferred from Fulton Tower in Atlanta to the prison farm outside Milledgeville. On 17 July 1915, Frank was attacked by a fellow convict named William Creen, who cut his throat with a 7-inch butcher knife. Leo Frank lingered between life and death for several weeks, but slowly recovered.


The Lynching of Leo Frank occurred on the morning of August 17, 1915, 7:17 AM at Frey’s Gin in Cobb County, in Marietta, Georgia.

The lynching was the final culmination of the July 28 to August 21, 1913 Trial of Leo Frank leading to his August 25, 1913 conviction for the murder of Mary Phagan and a two year long failed appeals process that followed.

On August 16, 1915, at 11:00 PM, in one of the most audacious prison breaks in U.S. history, a group of elite men who called themselves ‘The Knights of Mary Phagan’ (the founding fathers of the second incarnation of the KKK), calmly stormed into the Milledgeville Prison Farm, wearing hats and motorcycle goggles. Without firing a single gunshot, they overpowered the guards and prison Warden, handcuffing them to their chairs, and then temporarily took control of the prison facility.

After a cursory search in the prison barracks, they abducted Leo Frank, and escorted him to a group of parked Model-T Fords that had kept their engines running. In a conga line of cars, they drove Leo Frank all through the night cruising at 18 miles an hour to their final designated spot about 175 miles away, to Marietta in Cobb County, Georgia.

At the crack of dawn on August 17, 1915, they retrieved a long 3/4 inch manilla rope, formed a proper hang man’s noose on one end of it, and threw it over a thick branch of a mature oak tree. They placed the noose around Leo Frank’s neck, and then adjusted it snugly on the right side of his head. The two men standing on either side of Leo Frank carefully hoisted him on top of a small table and held him steady.

Judge Newton Morris read out loud to Leo M. Frank and all present to clearly hear, the official sentence of Judge Leonard Stickland Roan, the order that had been issued 2 years prior on August 26, 1913. The two men on either side of Leo Frank stepped away and the table Leo M. Frank was standing on was kicked away. As Leo M. Frank fell to the ground, the rope became taut and the vertebrae in his neck snapped. His head twisted 180 degrees behind his body and he died instantly.

Original Article



Notify of

Inline Feedbacks
View all comments