NickJFuentes reinstated on X / Twitter!

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
destiny is trying to get nick to deny the holohoax so that he'll get banned again. little slimy ass

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
THE HOLOCAUST IS A HOAX THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS :augh: THERE ARE U HAPPY DESTINY YOU LITTLE FUCKIN FAGAT????????

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
there were gas chambers but they were blowing top shelf sour diesel OG in there :weed:

DonDonPatch

Staff member
High rep power
THE HOLOCAUST IS A HOAX THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS THERE WERE NO GAS CHAMBERS :augh: THERE ARE U HAPPY DESTINY YOU LITTLE FUCKIN FAGAT????????
this is what i would've said but nick just said jews have disproportionate power and desTiny didnt push him and now they've moved on to other subjects.
this is why nick is the leader and i am a peon.

:smag:

$lave

Staff member
High rep power
tate: "the media was made to lie"

jew in the most jewish voice ever: "i think thats a ridiculous statement"

Stiff

raawr :3
Developer
Low rep power
We are approaching year 10 of liberals being fundamentally unable to address any right-wing position more sophisticated than the lowest-order skinhead screaming slurs at passerbys

"you are hiding your REAL views"
>says the view
"no... you were supposed to threaten to kill my wife's boyfriend... I am defeated..."

d_shredder.png

Messmer

Low rep power
New X Policy: Only Lord Nicholas Joseph Fuentes is allowed to be a speaker on X spaces by order of Lord Hitler

• Lightning
Reactions: PAS

Stiff

raawr :3
Developer
Low rep power
Also Destiny thinks the military fabricating intel to feed the media is the same type of propaganda as boomers tweeting about alternative COVID treatments. just lol