Nofap

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
day 14. yesterday was rough. an entire legion of demons took turns tickling my ballsack and whispering unspeakable fantasies in my ear.

then worrying about biblical contradictions almost caused me to reject Christ and accidentally kill myself. :smag: ironically it was the story of Judas’ suicide which prompted this

Last edited:

Mooop

Low rep power
desire is the cause of suffering. learn to let go of the desire for intimacy or a relationship, and remember you are already whole and complete. it sounds funny, but ask yourself why fat people are still hungry. it's because they are trying to fill their hearts not their stomachs. if you let go of your desire for a woman, and remind yourself that you are whole already, you'll stand a fighting chance. gl
Anon was enlightened.
buddha pepe.jpg

Mooop

Low rep power
day 49: anyone else been getting awful ball aches? i wake up in the night thinking i got the torsion. :eek: i cant sleep and it takes 2-3 hours to pass. additionally, i feel like the women at work are going to get pregnant if they come anywhere near me tomorrow.
sir we serve burgers here squidward.jpg

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
day 16 fuck outta here bitch nigger. light work. :lfg:

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
streak broken on day 17.

well ladies and germs it seems my capacity for self-inflicted humiliation is without limit. clearly i am incapable of dealing with the reality of my existence in a mature and reasonable fashion.
:tiger:
i am a citizen of sodom and gomorrah. may God strike me dead with his brimstone. strike me directly on the head of my benis cause its fuckin ogre yep.

• Haha
Reactions: PAS

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
*jerks off to young jewish hoe giving gluck gluck 3000 to a horse cock (no hands wit it :bounce:)

erm, wat the sigma?

:yellowbird:
≤))≥
_/\_

muttonhead

Voted Best Member
High rep power
Buttholer
post nut clarity: i am a useless dum nigger attached to a penis. the penis is my cruel master and i serve it dutifully.

it never sleeps—- in fact the one-eyed penis head never even blinks.

derp. ok day 1 for real this time. the flesh must be crucified blah blah ok i got it just SHUDDUP

SHUT THE FUCK YOU. :headbutt::butthead:

Ricky_von_Pianti

Disreputable member
I think I’m on a two week streak.

What do you do when it feels like your balls are going to explode??? Gonna try to be in public the rest of the day so I don’t goon. Praying on it